Sunday, August 28, 2005

My new temporary position is going well. I've successfully completed the first three days, although the real test will be next week when I actually work an entire week plus Saturday! I'm adjusting well.......... realizing I need to get to sleep a little earlier --- 4:20 a.m. rolls around might early. The first two days, I napped on the couch for an hour or so but yesterday, I was just fine.

I'm looking forward to my day off today. Got a bit of shopping to do for groceries, a load or two of laundry and a quick run through of the house --- dusting and vacuamming. Don and I are planning to run down to Scrapbook Art, I may call first to be certain they have what I want, Autumn Leaves new book, Designing with Paper. I have every DW book and am hopeful to complete my collection. Even if I purchased no other idea books, there is inspiration galore within these to keep my creative muse flowing.

Next week will be a busy week, besides working, I've two art journals in the RR to complete and get ready for Don to mail out for me. Once those are completed, I'm hopeful to clear off the tables in the studio and get it organized again. I'm hoping I can at least make it out there a few evenings a week to create artwork. Of course, it will require some juggling on my part so that I'm back in the house when Don returns home about 8:30........ and to get ready for the next day of work. I'm feeling a little thankful that this is a temporary position, LOL! But it may be just the boost I needed to get some time management skills under my belt...........

No comments: