Thursday, July 20, 2006

On to brighter days...

Deciding to simply, "Let Go!" of what I cannot change, and attempting to change the things I can, I'm spending some time on me... on my relationship with Don... our home... and the things we love.

I dug out some of old journals, mostly a few from last year and reminensed regarding where I intended my/our lives to be now. I realized that they are vastly different from the lives we both envisioned. However, I discovered some lists of things we desired, places we desired to go, things we desired to do, people we desired to see, but more importantly, I saw the people we were intending to become. The hopes, the dreams, the steps and goals we'd began setting that somehow fell by the wayside. It's a place to begin once again from.......

No comments: