Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Labels....

I have always been a huge fan of office supplies! and loving Beta Blogger labels are no exception! I went through starting at December 2006 entries and have made through to my August 2006 archives. No small feat, I assure you, but a rewarding one!

I hope this will make it easier once completed of my blog readers... each visit for different reasons so this should be helpful to them... helping them find what's new in each labelled category.

I have always wondered if maybe I should start another blog for the personal side of my life, but it somehow felt as if maybe I shouldn't. Some of my family and friends seem to enjoy it and have emailed me to tell me so.

Kudos to Blogger! With the help of these labels, now I won't have to worry about it!!! {smiles; gosh you gotta love that!}I believe it will also assist me when I am in search of something I've posted or written or simply desire to be inspired by. Yep, there is even an "inspiration" label! ;)

No comments: