Monday, January 15, 2007

 

I created this in response to an ATC challenge in a Yahoo Group. The challenge is to create ATC's in the form of an art journal. I choose the word "Balance" for my art journal today as I am finding that there really is a very fine line between all aspects of my physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental capabilities, especially as I struggle to create and organize my studio. I have worked on an off in an art journal over the course of several years, so I took a twist with this challenge and created it with what supplies I had available to me. I think I'll use this in a page within my art journal and create a matching ATC later when I have the supplies available to me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cathy this looks super-love the colors-the text, all of it! lr

Dymphie said...

This is wonderful Cathy!

Anonymous said...

Cathy...I love this especially how you did the background colors.

Cathy said...

Thank you, ladies!