Monday, March 19, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays....

Hello! Are you thinking thoughts of Spring? I am. I'm even a bit excited as we woke up to rain today... that means it's warming up, the ugliness of winter's remenants will soon be behind us as things once again turn green, flowers begin to grow, to bloom, and blossom. I'll have to schedule in some walking in my future days so I can lose some of my winter weight and explore more signs of Spring! My thoughts have been on gardening, although other than purchasing a few seed packets that is about as far as I've gotten. I'd love to add a pereanial bed to our yard this year.

After a late, but goodnight's sleep, I awoke filled with energy. That's a good thing, as it has been a very busy morning. I previous mentioned conversing with the CQ for Newbies group about setting up and hostessing a mingle. There seems to be quite an interest in participating in one so I've answered several emails, been conversing with the group's moderator, Lesa, regarding it, and she gave me the green-light go ahead! So, I'll be working on establishing the guidelines of the mingle, posting my expectations of the mingle for its success, and what I feel would make for a good squishie bag. I decided to limit the number of participants to only 10 as I will be responsible for making sure everyone participating receives something in the event anyone for one reason or another is unable to fulfill their obligation. I'll be concentrating and establish the details and posting to the group by the week's end. Lesa has so graciously agree to help me by reviewing my thoughts and ideas just to certain that everything is clear and concise, allowing little room for error.

After a few emails back and forth, I headed out the door for my chiropractor appointment. Gary was glad to hear that I made it through the week without the necessity of an additional adjustment. Not to mention how happy I am about it! I do have a bit of agrevation in my upper back that we couldn't adjust today so I'll see him again this week on Thursday morning. Ahh well, those morning appointments get me up and moving.... nothing wrong with that.

Speaking of moving, LOL, I'm off to shut down the computer, install the coaxial coupler to the computer so I increase the internet cable and move the amoire over a bit into the corner. I want to get my sewing/stitching area set up so I'm outta here! What ever is on your agenda today, I hope it makes your heart sing! Ta. Ta.

No comments: