Saturday, February 21, 2009

p. 365 ~ February's Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3...

Today, I discovered that I'm able to print an index print using HP's Photosmart Premier software that came either with my HP All-In-One or my camera's software, so I used it to create an index sheet of some of the photographs and p. 365 layouts I created during Week 1 and Week 2.
I created the labels, "Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3
{using MS Word Office 2007}
then, distressed them using Vintage photo distressed ink
prior to adding my "highlight's" of the week to each one.
{Of course, my Week 3 isn't completed yet as it will begin tomorrow for me.}

Here's some of my handwritten notes {in case anyone is desiring ideas...}
Week One
Feb 9-14
I discovered project 365
a photo a day
Took that "leap of faith"
trusting, believing,
I Can Do This!
Started taking photographs,
creating pages,
writing in my journals.
Week Two
Feb. 15- 21
2/15 {date} created my purpose of p. 365 tag book;
2/17 & 2/19 cardmaking with my sweet girl & Don;
2/18 Road Trip!
2/20 dinner & cards w/ friends
2/21 A Day of Creating...
{also created pages/pg. elements/cards on 2/19}
photo of Chaos
w/ notation: Constant Companion
Feb. 16
And I have room for Week Three
{when it arrives!}
{Note to self: list of photo's requiring printing on calendar for 2/19, 2/20, and 2/21.}

No comments: