Monday, February 28, 2005

Creating art......

I got it bad, LOL! Always thinking of what I can create next... since I've the Artful Journey Journal RR coming up and I need to tie some loose ends with the remodeling, I decided I could create some faux postage, ATC's, tags, etc. that I can add to the RR pages once received. Hopefully, that will assist me on getting the journals back out in the mail once received. This is an extremely large group with 13 participants so I should have plenty of pages to layer and tip into the Cavellini Journal which I'm saving some $$$ for a later purchase.

I realize I'm probably going to get hard financially with all the new releases from HIA 2005. I figure in approx. 2-3 months I should begin spotting new goodies in my neck of the woods. I'm a also excited to hear that Basic Grey and K & Co. teamed up..... I cannot wait to see what the two of them together teamed up to create!

I really think those of use in the Paper Arts and Altered Arts will find a variety of new goodies to add to our ever-growing and changing stash of supplies. This provides me with a good reason to get to creating and using more of my stash, gotta have room for the new, LOL! What an incentive........ {big grin}

No comments: