Saturday, February 12, 2005


This is the latch opened to reveal the keyhole. I loved the picture on the cover of the book I used so I desired to keep it. The fairie butterfly is a vintage metal that Chris gave to me, I altered it from bright gold to an aged appearance using embossing powder and black dye inks. Also shown is one of the "out of box" ideas that Chris comes up with. It is two watch crystals filled with magic flakes, shaved ice, beads and then a fiber is inserted prior to taping closed with metal tape to encapsulate. The book corner was included in a collage kit from an online friend who participated in the creation of our one time "Unleashed" Zine. It is imprinted with Classic Clip or Clips.com I adore all the fun and funky fibers that adorn this book. Posted by Hello

No comments: