Monday, September 19, 2005

Another perspective.......



I have had many requests to post a photograph of myself online to share with family and online friends. I'm not the most photogenic person and as a scrapbook designer and creator, I'm usually the one behind the camera. Also, I simply despise the way a camera adds an additional 10 lbs. ! especially to my hip, butt, and thighs! LOL!

The ATC's were iron on transfers that Christine so generously scanned and printed for me specifically for this project. The ATC's were created by me as a gift to her while recovering from pneumonia. She told me the ATC binder, dividers, and first page of ATC's was one of the greatest gift she'd ever received! {I certain she was simply being kind but greatly appreciated my gesture and introducing her to Artist Trading Cards.}

No comments: