Thursday, February 09, 2006

I had good intentions to continue working on Amber's Baby Shower Invitations last night, however, upon cleaning up all the punched pieces of paper from Don & I's previous punching fiasco, I got sidetracked into cleaning, LOL! I managed to clear off the majority of my small table, got my 12x12 papers into the paper holder of my new MM Runway Tote, put my ATC binder in it as well. I went through a couple boxes of supplies and found a home for a few of the items I desire to keep inside while working on all of this. The remaining supplies are still in the boxes to be taken out to the studio. So, I am making a little bit of progress. I got all the trash cleaned up, sweep the floor, and yes! finally took down my Christmas tree, ROFLOL!

Now, mind you the tree in question was only a small table top 4' tree, and for your information, "No! I didn't even bother to undecorate it!" Is that lazy or what? Ahhh, such is my life!

This morning I spent some time browsing online, reading a few of my favorite blogs, wishing I had the time to create the inspirating artwork I was viewing. I want to play, to create, well, to simply make ART! Unfortunately, life had other plans, so I diligently clean my bathroom, kitchen, and mopped the floors! See I can be quite productive once I put my mind to it and my nose to the grindstone.

I've tried unsuccessfully to re-install my scanner today. Talk about bummed, I'm bummed! I was desiring to upload my BLOOM handmade book and A's invitations so my sis could see them. Well, it isn't happening. I tried two different software programs thinking I must be confused with which software goes with what scanner but neither worked. I'm thinking neither must be compatabe with Windows XP Home version Gary put in my computer. The only option I can think of is trying to hook one of them up to the computer out in my studio..... when I find some time.

I'm hoping to begin working on the invitations again and now to hunt down the software to my printer. Wish me luck; something needs to go right for me today, other than household chores! {*wink*}

No comments: