Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Get "R" Done.....

Don't you just love that phrase from Larry the Cable Guy? LOL! Well, today, that is exactly what I did........ got "r" done....... all 3 of the Art Idea Journals are completed. I did my typical Whimsical Writing and instruction pages, colored in stamped images using the same technique, and in Linda's journal she'd specifically requested a page re: each of us as participants in the journey. So, I obliged..... well, sort of....... I'd saved some images I'd used on my Mixed Media Artist foam board from a past art show in a rubberstamp store to my computer. Since I've not changed much.... okay with the exception of the lost of some 10-15 pounds...... I look pretty the same except a light lighter highlights in my hair and the black metal framed bi-focals, LOL!

So, what's a girl to do..... but sign up for an ATC Technique Swap, of course! I had so much fun playing with the walnut ink, lumineres, and acrylic glazes that I may try that....... or something to do with Opalite backgrounds........ I'm uncertain how they'd turn out so I have a reserve, LOL!

Gosh, It feels absolutely fabulous to be creating once again..........

No comments: