Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today's agenda...........

After I finish up on the computer, updating this blog, checking emails, and few groups for replies, I'm heading for the bathtub! A long, hot soak to start my day........ and ease some of the soreness setting in. I somehow managed to add a large black & blue bruise to my outer right thigh yesterday....... dang! is it ever tender!

I did managed to pick up, dust, and vacuam the living room before I finally stopped around 9 p.m. last night. So, the house isn't too unpresentable. I'm figuring that sometime between 10:30 and 11:00 we'll head over to pick up Shelly and get started with the studio cleaning. The rain that is due to come in hasn't began as of yet, and hopefully, it will hold off a bit so that some of the yard can be cleaned up a bit and we can get all the necessary cleaning supplies taken out to the studio to avoid getting drenched in the process.

I'm hoping the studio cleaning goes together as easily as the nursery did..... smooth sailing is definately something I could use a good dose of. Who knows maybe I'll actually make it to the grocery store to pick up the ingredients for the sugar cookies Mom, Amber, and I will be baking on Thursday.

Chaos is scheduled to be boarded at the vets; beginning on Thursday a.m. and picking him up on Monday morning. I dislike having to do that to him........ but Lord knows I can certainly use the break of not having him underfoot as we work to finish everything up for the baby shower on Saturday. He really is a good dog; not as awful as I make him out to sound to be, I'm sure. He's just, well, a puppy! 6 months old and counting.... as much as I'm looking forward to the baby shower now, I'm looking forward to the small break. When he returns home, I hope that I can spend a bit more time with him on the obedience training...... he is so intelligent and so desires to please us {even if he hasn't realized the full potential of that yet, LOL!}

So there you have it, our small, crazy, coming and going, mixed up - disfunctional lives in a nutshell! Although, I do find some comfort in knowing that others lives are often as chaotic and stress filled as ours is.......... {hmmmm, I won't mention any names! *smiles*}

No comments: