Thursday, March 23, 2006

What I've been up to........

Cleaning........ again! I cleaned my kitchen entirely yesterday ---- well, with the exception of mopping ---- who wants to do that while the snow is melting and it's muddy now? I tore my stove completely apart and clean it til it shines........ need to run the self-cleaning cyle on the oven yet but will wait for a really cold day so the heat can help heat our home.

I picked up some of my craft supplies from my recent book making pages and Art Idea Journal RR. Put some away and left out for easier access, although my heart says I need to get them all back out in the studio and organized soon.

Afterwards, I gave Chaos a bath --- well, sort of. I had him in the tub lathering him up and went to wash his left front leg and he actually growled at me and jumped from the tub, spraying water and dog hair everywhere. I finally had to tackle him with a towel over his head to get him to calm down. After several attempts to get him back in the tub, I finally gave up and used a wet towel to rinse and dry him as best I could. After getting him out of the bathroom, I spent a good half hour whipping up all the water and dog hair, cleaning out the tub/shower, before I could get myself in there. Once dressed, I checked out his left leg and believe he may have pulled a muscle.... he's very protective of it but seems to be running around on in fine. I've decided to keep a close eye on him the next several days to see if we need to make another visit to the vets soon.

Deciding I earned some time to relax, I watched a movie on the Lifetime channel. It was good to see something positive on there for once vs. some of the regular movies the show; although a lot of them are based on actual real events and lives. Later in the evening, Don and I took Chaos for a ride in the Jeep ---- he loves riding although this trip was a little longer than he was comfortable with and the last leg of the trip home he laid and whined like a little baby! Sheeesh, someday's you can't please him. We're still working on the obedience training...... he is such a puppy yet it is hard to keep his attention span and concentration very long so I trying to work in smaller sessions more often ---- making my schedule thoughout the day a little crazier than it normally is.

Today, I do my Tae Bo date with Billy Banks once again. I skipped yesterday due to some soreness ---- guess doing some further exercising after the workout wasn't such a great idea, huh? Anyways.......... I'm doing it.... I'm hoping this darn weather will break soon so I can incorporate some of Chaos's training in with some walking soon. So, bring on Spring, will ya?

Today's agenda is to make it as easy on myself as possible, throwing a roast in the crockpot for dinner and some light cleaning in other areas of our home. Maybe a trip to WalMart tonight to pick up some film recently dropped off..........

Well, time to get excercising......... no time like the present, so they say............. {*waves*}

No comments: