Thursday, April 27, 2006

Could "Today" be "The Day?"

I'm so excited! Amber telephoned me a little after 7 a.m. this a.m. She's been up and down during the night, has a low back pain, and an increase in discharge with a bit of bloody show. Her contractions have started again, irregular, one here and there and just about an hour ago began at 7 minutes apart although mild. Her and Chris put the carseat in the Durango..... just in case! Her bags are all packed and ready to go. She called wondering if she should eat something, LOL! Yep, eat a light breakfast, I told her. She'll need that energy later if this is "the real deal". She also has a Dr.'s appointment today at 3:40, in the event that she's not already in Labor & Delivery. A telephone call to her Dr's office informed her that it appears things are well on their way, Yeah!!!!

Well, I'm off to get bathed and dressed. I need to make sure I got everything I need, as well. {*tuttles!}

No comments: