Sunday, April 09, 2006

Don arrived home as I was attempting to enclose Rebecca's RAK's into a padded envy only to get a bit discourage when they wouldn't fit, LOL!

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day, a little on the cooler side but the sun was shining and it certain beat being out from under all the recent tornado watches! I did something I've never done......... put Chaos on his lease, took him out to potty, and allowed him into my studio. He was fairly good, only chewing up one tag, LOL! He loves to chew paper so I was oh so ever watchful. His nose was going a hundred miles an hour as he checked out the studio before getting distracted by a toy I'd thought to bring along. After putting together some things for Rebecca's RAK's, I put Chaos on his lead by the tree in our yard and headed inside to finish up there.

Don was antsy when he arrived so we decided to head down to Powell, OH. The ride was nice, not too much traffic. We stopped into M's where I picked up a few things in the $1 spot, a couple sheets of printed paper, some small colored brads that were on sale, and SS Take Ten issue. Next, we drove to Prism's Art Supply... only to arrive as they were closing. Stampland was also closed so we headed to Scrapbook Art where I picked up some Wild Asparagus double sided cardstock, some ribbon, and a few diecuts. I browsed both M's & SB Art in search of baby themed items for an Album for my soon-to-arrive grandchild.... although once again, I decided to wait it out for the determined sex of the baby. We drove to Lonestar on St. Rt. 161 for a delicious steak dinner before returning home and I devoured SS Take Ten for dessert.

I recognized some of my online friends name in this issue....... Congratulations, Ladies! I think about creating some cards for the Stamper's Sampler and the Take Ten issues from time to time but life seems to somehow interfere with those intentions. Maybe one day....... Anyways, I really enjoyed this issue..... so many cool stamped images I'd love to have, design ideas, use of colors I wouldn't normally imagine to use together. Definately inspiring!

No comments: