Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Feeling pleased with myself.....

after I set the goal to get to Yogi's journal ASAP and diligently began working on it immediately. While Don worked the other evening, I got the Whimsical Writing pages began... penciled the letters, created the spaces, colored the lettering in, and even got the Odorless paint thinner applied.

The next morning, I added the platinum marker, outlined with a black pen, and added the random dots for visual interest and movement. As I was working, I decided not to make my entries into Yogi's journal double-sided so that she'd be able to have the instructions and the examles side by side. She is amazing at lettering herself so I'm certain she'll enjoy something of this nature. Anyways, I was able to finish up her journal, get everything done with the sign in, page #'s, added to the package with Linda C's journal and sent out! I am so stoked! I don't think I've ever worked in a journal so fast and yet loved the results as fast I did this one, LOL!

I, also, managed to make it into WalMart and back out in... get this..... less than 5 minutes. I only needed two padded mailing envies, and while getting in the check out line, a self-check beside me was empty..... whoo-hooo! in and out! I addressed the envy on the way to the P.O. inserted all the goodies for Rebecca's RAK and sealed it shut.

Once at the P.O. I filled out the two Priority Mail labels for Vicky's packages, grabbed a couple extras, filled out the customs form for Rebecca's, and left $15 lighter but happy with my accomplishments.

No comments: