Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm planning to quickly pick up around the house today. Sweep the kitchen & bathroom, vacaum the living room and begin some laundry. I need to clean off the little table next to my computer stand where I worked on the journal RR and put those supplies on top of the hutch base so they'll be within easy reach for Theresa's and Susanne's.

I also believe I'm heading out to the studio to finish up the re-organization of the boxes of supplies Don & I took out.... I did begin sorting them and have little piles here and there, LOL!
I really need to get this done as I have tools that I need and there are not in one centralized location and that drives me nuts when I want something and have to spend more time looking for it. That is IF Don isn't too restless as it is his day off and almost always throws me off!

I really want to get out into the studio and back to creating daily..... but I know in my heart that the re-organization will assist me with being more productive.... now if only I can get to actually doing it in my schedule. Hopefully, before the new grandbaby arrives as Amber is 37 weeks along now.......

No comments: