Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom thouroughly today and even managed to completely mop both floors once again on my hands and knees. My mop needs a new mop head and completely come apart as I picked it up to use it. Anyways, my floors are clean and shine!!!

Shortly after the floors dried, I set out to make spaghetti for dinner. Sauting onions, various peppers, and hamburger then draining prior to adding the sauce and some black olives. While the spaghetti boiled, I decided upon some green beans with bacon bits and then set about grating a bowl of monteray jack cheese. Needless to say, dinner was fantastic!

Don worked outside mowing our acre today. Although the skies are a bit overcast and threatening to rain, today is the first day I haven't seen any. I laid on the couch to watch Oprah and awoke a bit after 6; Don had already left for work... wonder if he kissed me goodbye? Anyways, the sun is shining!!! Hopefully, we get a bit of it, I know my spirits could definately use some.

No comments: