Monday, May 08, 2006

Various other accessories within the space...



The plush soft fabric rooster is on of the first roosters I began decorating with when I first chose the rooster/country french theme for our kitchen several years ago.

The small rooster was a gift from my sister who discovered it while visiting with us last year.

The beautiful aged patina tin holding the silk flowers was discovered on one of Don and I's recent visit to Garden Ridge. It was a $3 clearance item that I picked up mainly for the silk florals that was contained within it. I removed them and added them to 3 glazed verdigre pots that are now out on our deck and replaced them with silk florals above. More of the same florals will be added to a huge garden urn to become a centerpiece for our table once the opposite side of the room is finished.

No comments: