Monday, May 08, 2006

Want to see some pictures?


This picture was taken from the rear section of the kitchen as I rested on the breakfast bar. Here you can see how the difference the white votives on the ceiling fan cast a soft white glow into the room. I didn't use the flash on my camera, the reflection on the oak cabinetry is created by the polyurathane on the cabinets. We coated them ourselves to provide further protection of the cabinets from normal everyday wear and tear. Something I'd do again in a heartbeat!

Also, this is one trouble spot that I {we} have within the space. The backside of the kitchen stove is in plain view when in the back section of the kitchen or while you are at the breakfast bar. I haven't quite figured out a safe way to cover it and have considered many. It is on the list of my many "one-of-these-day" projects.

No comments: