Sunday, June 04, 2006

One page of my Art Idea Submission for the RR



As requested. For those who are just reading my current entries, this is one page for an art idea journal RR that I am involved in. It began in March of 2005 with 17 participants. Most of the participants are from the US and Canada, with the exception of one participant each in Finland and in the Netherlands.

We communicate via a Yahoo Group and the communication has been excellent! Our goal when we started was to have the journals finished by Oct. 2005; however, personal health issues, vacations, and what-nots have delayed our journey and the journals continue to circulate!

I'm contributing a Whimsical Writing page with an example of an alphabet, how to re-create step by step instructions, and rubberstamped images using the same technique. I love to mix images and text and these journal are providing me the perfect opportunity to do so.

I worked diligently on 2 journals within my possession on Friday and Saturday. I like to allow the individual journals to speak to me personally as I choose my stamped images and my sign in tags. After mailing these 2 on Monday, I'll have 3 more to finish up my obligation to this RR. I'm am excited to receive and work in them and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my own journal being returned to me. I cannot wait to try some of the techniques, ideas, and inspiration shared within the pages. My journal will be something I'll always treasure and I so appreciate the time, the talent, and the communication that each participant made to this project. The communication and the commitment of each has been astounding! One has to love that!

No comments: