Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Silkscreen...

This is the silkscreen in the process of being filled with the screen filler and in various stages of drying. Remember, I am a complete "newbie" to this, LOL! I've decided that after this layer of the screen filler dries on the print side of the screen, I'll flip it over and apply the screen filler to the opposite side. Once it is dried, I'll need to check and be certain that all areas in the screen that I desire not to print are filled or sealed in. The area surrounding the image will be sealed with tape to seal them. This will simply save me on the amount of screen filler required to print this image; therefore saving me $$$ in the end result. I'm so excited about this process; and cannot wait to see the final result. Posted by Picasa

No comments: