Friday, November 10, 2006

"Heaven and Nature Sing" Shrine, continued...


This shows the view of one of the sides that I have managed to complete today. I used a bit more of the Basic Gray paper here to provide some additional contrast. There is more bordering a stamped quotation in the inside above the nest, unfortunately the sunlight is fading and I was unable to capture a good photograph. I cut out a bird from the same aqua color Cavallini paper and added some popdots underneath it for additional dimension. The ribbon is satin and I used Cavallini alphabet stamps to stamp "sing" in sepia ink. More images from another Cavallini sheet, grace the inside front in the form of eggs. I hot glued in a shot glass, added the word, "nest" from the aqua sheet. More dried natural twigs fill the glass and assist holding another bouquet of painted silkflowers.

No comments: