Monday, January 08, 2007

Being Accountable....


Those two little words have been stuck in my mind most of the evening last night and throughout the day today. I believe it is important to be accountable, and I mentioned in a previous post about how my studio organization was assisting me to achieve that. So I got to thinking and realized that it really isn't fair that I am not sharing that process here. After all, to be accountable, doesn't one first have to be open and honest about the reality of the situation and the circumstances surrounding something?

Therefore, I am going to post pictures of my studios --- in all its glory, LOL! But first, a word of warning: It didn't always look this way, ROFLOL! I know should be embarrassed to show these, but you have to realize that in order for me to clean it up and organize it, I had to take what wasn't working and re-arrange it so that I could make it work. Does that make sense?

Anyways, here is what my studio looked like when I first went out into it today! The mess you see on the tables are the piles I am working so diligently on sorting into categories so that they can be dealt with one at a time. All of this stuff was re-located today, some put away where it will be temporarily stored, some permanently, while other piles ended up in a sort through again!!! LOL!

Hey! The good news is that I got all my magazines in the magazine holders. All of my art library is in the bookcases, and I worked until all the tables were cleaned off.

No comments: