Friday, January 12, 2007

The bookbinding area and the workbench area....


are covered with supplies that need sorted through and a place for them to be fully utilized. I have to admit that trying to sort through them has been quite the challenge as I can only work in the office area currently. Any supplies that will be going into the long cabinet have to be stored elsewhere until the countertop and the cabinet cuts are made. So, today I focused my attention to the office area and the workbench storage area below. A lot of boxes that were piled up behind the bookbinding area {that you'll see in the next photograph} have been organized into this newly organized space. Also, let me just issue a disclaimer now, I am a one woman team, LOL! Please don't expect too much of a miracle as I show you these next several pictures. But hey! It is all progress!!! {*smiles*}

No comments: