Friday, January 12, 2007


Some of the additional progress that I made while organizing, sorting, purging, the office area workbench and shelving above. You can see I did make a little progress removing some of the boxes from behind the bookbinding area!

Also, before I decided to call it a night, I had to do something creative! So, I got out the miter box and cut the frames for all three of my new prints that will eventually be hung within the space. {I'm not showing you those until the final reveal!!! {*sticking out my tongue*} You are just going to have to wait and see as things continue to take place here! LOL! {Just like me...}

Oh, and before I forget to mention it, my dad is coming over Sunday morning to begin making the necessary adjustments to the cabinet for me!!! YES!!! Can you tell that I am totally flipping here? If I continue working next week, like I worked this entire week, I should have the studio in tip-top shape before my leather recliner comes in on Wednesday; although I may just wait to pick it up on Thursday afternoon --- depending upon how much I get finished up in the meantime. Anyways, it will be just in time, so that I can finish my organizing and start working on my next art swap and get back to some actual card making and artwork!!!

This has definately been a major undertaking for me. I know that once the remainder of the room looks as good as my stamping area does now, I will be so much more happier here. Although, when I think about it, I believe my first priority should be a well earned nap inside the newly revamped studio!!! Don't you agree???

1 comment:

Dymphie said...

Love to see all this work in progress, seems like a huge job ;o)