Monday, February 05, 2007

Are you...

tired of seeing photographs, yet? LOL! I did capture two more but I'll wait to upload them so that my blog won't take forever to load. I really pity the poor soul who attempts to load this on dial up! LOL!

I did actually accomplish a lot today! My poster size "Paris Rendezvous" is in its frame and hung! I did go ahead and hang two of the other new-to-me prints... the Trompe de Arch and a French paved walkway with beautifully architectural lamp posts. I'm uncertain if you can see that one in any of the previous photographs, but I'll capture a pic of it for you before I am completely done. Adding all the vintage items to the vintage file cabinet took a large chunk of my time today; however, I am so happy now that it is done. I'll be able to find what I want when I want it! I was unable to fit my chipboard into the cabinet; however, all wasn't lost. I used a 3 drawer Sterlight container that most of the previously mentioned items were stored within. They are now happy at home in the microwave cabinet!

The other two photographs that I took today is where I'll start tomorrow --- showing you the mess I made on the surface of my center island and stamping table. In one of the photographs, I opened the doors of my stamp cabinet so you can see a good before picture. I'll just have to remember to capture an after once it has been organized. It has been five long weeks since I started this endeavor and the results are beginning to show. I'm happier with my creative space than I have ever been!

Now that it all finally seems to be coming together, I really am noticing the concrete painting flooring. Don thinks that I am nuts for wanting to paint it black, but as I worked today, I got to wondering how concrete staining would work? Maybe in a marble style appearance??? ROFLOL! I am NOT ready for that just yet but it is something to think about and consider. Anyone know anything about staining concrete? Can you stain previously painted concrete, hmmmm??? I once was considering painting it black, pea graveling it with a black grout. Now that's dedication, LOL!

No comments: