Friday, February 09, 2007

Whoo-Hoo!

I received a recent online order for an amazing set of Paper Artsy rubber stamps. These have been on my wish list for forever it seems! Susan at Stampdiva.com recently got the ones I'd been coveting back in stock so I just had to order them! A recent newsletter informed me of a way to save 15% my order and since it is my birthday month, I decided to treat myself as a reward for a job well done with the recent studio remodel and organization. Sometimes, you just have to be good to yourself, ya know? These images are amazing and I'm am looking forward to creating with them soon, real soon....... {smile}

Maybe, I can offer up a RAK or a giveaway real soon. Continue to visit and watch for those details.......

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

Cathy............thanks for your kind words!!!! I AM HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL and ALL IS WELL! The two proceedures are a miracle! Not only did they correct the arythmia (sp?) but I can now have my favorite drink.....strong tea again!!!! It had gotten so bad these last few days that my heart was beating irregularly almost constantly! I am not proud to say that I did have a cigarette! I am going to cut back and hopefully get it down to one or two a day! If I can do that I can probably give it up without a problem:) We will see