Thursday, April 05, 2007

Not to be "bragging"....

but rather to share my precious, treasured finds.... I took some photographs to share of the recent items that I've discovered. It is wonderful to find them and better yet at a lower than the current market level! I don't know why I often hesitate to post my recently purchased supplies, regardless of where they were purchased, and/or whether I've received them in a swaps, or if they are items I've received as RAK's, but I do. I'm kind of humbled by them, not that I receive or participate in that many, but I do realize that not everyone is so fortunate to have what I do and what I'm grateful for having! Does that make any sense? I'm certain that their are others who know what I'm attempting to say and failing miserably at.

Anyways, some of these lovelies will be shared... I'm sending a few of the needlepoint and cross-stitched kits to my sister who is desiring to learn how to embroider and crazy quilt. A few will go to my mom and I, also, know of another kit that I want to determine who is hosting a swap so that I can send her something I think she might find useful. And, of course, I keeping several of them for myself --- I like to think of it as a "finder's fee", LOL!

The next few post will be photographs that I took of those recent finds; the very one's I am ever so grateful to have found, to possess, and to share. I hope that they will inspire others to be on the lookout for similar items within their thrift shops, flea markets, and the upcoming yard sales that will soon commence. Crafting doesn't have to be expensive, although it often can be, especially when it comes to storing these "collections" and looking for storage solutions! That's where sharing with others really comes in handy! Not to mention the smiles it brings to another's pretty face! With that thought....

No comments: