Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm still here...

just busy {per my norm!} On Friday, I received some really good news, in the event that my back and neck begin to stay in alignment, I will be released from the chiropractor visits very soon. So far, so good! Friday afternoon and early evening, were spent visiting with Amber and Alexxis. We took a walk through a housing developement near me and hit a couple yard sales. Purchased a lot of nice clothes for little Miss Adorable, a few things for mommy, and more rooster items for me. On Saturday, I spent the day again with Miss Alexxis, and decided last minute to just keep her overnight last night. Today, we took her over to visit with Sheila.

Sheila's in love; not able to get over how happy a baby little Miss is. She even told me to tell her mama, that should she ever need a babysitter that she'd watch her anytime. After having two sons of her own, and two grandchildren, both boys, it was good for her to be able to dote all her attention on little baby girl. I could tell she loved it! Alexxis was as good as gold while we were there, heck even on the ride over. She did however nap on the way back... all tucked out from laughing and playing.

After returning to town, we dropped Alexxis off at home and I continued working on the watergarden. I got a bit to do on it yet, but should have it finished and pictures soon. I, also, waterproofed the inside and outside of the fencing surrounding the hot tub --- only one more section to go!!!! I'm still looking forward to getting back to my crazy quilt soon. Maybe one day this week, I'll have some more progress on it to share. Until then.... {*waves*}

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, I'm glad you're doing so well. I love hearing about your gardening and plans!