Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I've been "released"...

Good News! My chiropractor appointment went exceptionally well this a.m. I've been released from receiving treatment from my automobile accident in December. That's one hurtle down; one more to go! {I have to pass the physical this afternoon for the company...} The good news is I cannot think of any one reason why I shouldn't pass it... but just in case, keep your fingers, toes, and anything else crossed for me.

I returned home to clean out the frig, wash up a little bit of dishes from the weekend {not to bad since we went away yesterday!}. I've got one of two loads of laundry in the wash and I'm home free until about 2:30 this afternoon. {I did re-mop the kitchen, bath, and living room as Chaos couldn't help but to drag in some mud last night... but it's all good now, LOL!}

Well, I'm off to straighten up my sewing area... putting the throw, the materials and supplies I need to continue working on it close at hand and relax for a while before I need to get started on dinner early this evening. Whatever is on your agenda today, I wish you happiness while achieving it! {smiles}

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Congrats! What a relief that must be. And thanks for stopping by my blog.