Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just a quick post...

My new job is going great! However, the 10 hour days are kicking my butt! 3:30 a.m. rolls around mighty early in the morning; especially after working a 10 hour shift and leaving work at 3:30 p.m. It amazes me just how quickly 3-4 hours roll by once home again and before I know it; it's time to hit the hay once and make preparations to do it all over again, LOL! I'm learning my job and have had mega compliments on the job I'm doing --- quick learner, good hands on training, etc. Most of my co-workers are extremely helpful and I am learning to overcome some of the language barrier as we've a lot of Spanish-speaking employees. So many, that I am considering learning Spanish as a second language to future my own advancement within the company... in time.

There hasn't been any time to do anything creative; although that hasn't prevented me from thinking about it. My crazy quilting and paper arts hobbies are sort of on hold at the moment, but I am remaining hopeful to accomplish something this weekend.... my reward for all my sacrifice. Well, thats about all I have time to write tonight as the sheets are calling my name... *night all*sweet dreams*

No comments: