Thursday, December 06, 2007

A floral arrangement created by "yours truly"



This rustic wooden tool style box was a yard sale find discovered over the summer. It previously held our remote controls before I converted it into a Christmas poinsettia floral arrangement. The ice skates ornaments, I was thrilled over finding at 'Tis the Season shop, late this summer when Don and I visited Amish country. Those skates were pricey, but I instantly fell in love with them. They add just the right touch, placed here in front of this floral arrangement. On our Christmas tree are more of the finds I discovered and purchased while there. I enjoyed remembering our visit there and adding them to some we'd found years earlier at the Christmas Castle on a road trip to Portsmith, Ohio a few years before. Do you reminisce about when and where your Christmas ornaments were purchased or perhaps gifted to you? I've noticed that I do, not only with ornaments, but the things that we display within our home. It's wonderful and a great way to share with family and friends more about who we are and our the hopes of what we desire to become.

No comments: