Thursday, December 06, 2007

I've added so many new photographs that unfortunately, they cannot all be viewed on just one page. If you'd love to see some of our Christmas and wedding decor, be sure to click on the older post link at the bottom of the page. I still have a long way to go, and a short amount of time to get there before Saturday arrives so I really need to cut this short and consider my break of the day over. But anyways, I hope that my visitors have enjoyed this tour and please, leave me a comment so that I can visit and view yours. I love looking at everyone's decor, Christmas or otherwise, you just never know by what or who you'll be inspired by!

With that, I'll leave you with a quote that I feel appropriate sums up my recent posts and some of what I'm feeling inside... Enjoy!


Christmas waves its magic wand over this world and behold, everything is sofer and more beautiful! ~ Norman Vincet Peale

No comments: