Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank You!





Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to all my internet friends. The past several days have been a whirlwind of activity and filled with so many new blessings. Our wedding ceremony and reception couldn't have any more beautiful, especially since we've
been blessed by the precense of so many of our family members and friends.



I also want to say, "Thank you!" to everyone who has emailed, posted on my blog, mailed us a "Congratulations!" card or sent a gift. Don told me yesterday he knew he married the right woman when he opened our mailbox. He said, "See! Everybody loves you!" Thank you, each and everyone of you. Cards will be mailed, just as soon as I catch my
breath!

With love,
Mr. and Mrs. Don Reams

{Just a few of the goodies that have recently arrived:}

No comments: