Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tomorrow promises...

to be yet another busy day. There's some last minute clearing and decluttering to be done; most of it from my baking and decorating preparation fiasco of today's activities. The good news is that Chaos will be taken to our Vet for boarding, so he won't be under foot nor tracking anything back into our home until after the weekend is over. A lot of the finishing touches will be made tomorrow morning and by the end of the evening, leaving most of the day Saturday for having my hair done, picking up the meat and cheese trays, and setting the buffet things up. I'm hoping to be dressed and ready to go by 4:00 p.m. in order for Don and I to have a few minutes of time to ourselves, if only to sit and relax, before our guests begin to arrive. One more day.... then, I'll be an "honest" to goodness married woman! LOL!

4 comments:

liannallama said...

oh, I hope your day is magical! Everything looks picture-perfect! I can't believe how much work you've done--I just know it will be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Lisa Renéa said...

Cathy! So hoping your day went well!
Congrats!! Love the decor!

Cathy said...

Thank you so much, Lianne and Lisa. Your beautiful words and well wishes mean ever so much!

And I apologize to my blogs readers, that some unfortunate fool choose this of all times to post an ad on my blog! In the event that this continues, I'm afraid I'll need to change my post settings. I hope that everyone who knows me will understand.