Sunday, January 27, 2008

Don was released from Riverside yesterday morning. Sheila and I made the >60 miles together to pick him up. Afterwards, we stopped by her mother's to share lunch with her before making our way home. As I set about putting dinner in the crock pot, Don rested. He is feeling great physically and I'm feeling great in every conceivable way since mending my fences and my relationship with God.

As I puttered about our home, picking up and cleaning, my heart overflowed with love for my family and friends. I learned that distance doesn't have to separate us for we can be as close as we choose to be in thought and heart. For that, I am grateful.

Thank you to everyone who have visited recently, who stood beside us in thought and in prayer, who've written comments and emailed me. We both "Thank you" from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments: