Wednesday, March 12, 2008

CED 2008 ~ My "Home Sweet Home" book


This is my book's cover. I purchased the S.E.I. 8"x8" lightweight album and the papers from Hobby Lobby several weeks ago. As I was working on assembling my album, I noticed Rhoda used these same papers to line a bookcase. Great minds, think alike!


This is the inside first page. Since I'll be taking my book out shopping with me and it will contain photographs of our home and its contents, I was a little bit leary about including our home address within the pages, yet wanted some type of contact information, in the event that my book may happen to get left behind. So, Yes. friends, that's my cellphone number! Here you can also see the office file folder clips the book is bound together with. I love this as I can add additional pages and large envelopes to it as I continue to work on it.


These two pages were really quick to put together. The first a Contents list, with numbers and label titles of each indexed tab. I used the names of our home's rooms, such as Living Room, Kitchen, Bath, etc. The following page was creating by stamping a tag outline stamp onto Basic Grey cardstock. I added rub-ons to these text weight pages to define "Our Style" as Traditional Sophisticated Eclectic. I thought it describes our home to a "T".



The next pages are the last ones I have to date. The left side is plain text weight page as I inserted some for handwritten notes to be journal upon them, while the right side is an actual 8"x8" page protector with white cardstock insert. These will hold my photographs as I take them, get them printed off and get started. I'm thinking this book will be another wonderful decorating accessory after it is finished and its a wonderful way to document our progress while being helpful to us while we're working it all out. Gotta love that!

No comments: