Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kingswood, con't...

Behind the Kingswood Mansion is a series of steps that lead you down into the Herb Gardens. I was able to capture a couple of photographs as Little Miss flew through here...
and here....

and then down into here....


Do you see what's captured her attention? A fountain, of course! My, how fast those little legs can travel!!!

Jumping with anticipation of playing in the water! Which, of course, we just had to do, before returning to feed the ducks once more. I have to tell you that we had to cut our second visit to the duck pond short... when another little girl shared a bag of buns to feed the ducks and Little Miss decided the hot dog buns were for her instead, we thought we'd better get her some lunch! But before we go, Papa and Alexxis need a quick little rest. The excitement and beauty of nature, perhaps, was a little overwhelming!

1 comment:

Janene said...

OMG! Here I am blog hopping and I come across such a familiar sight, Kingwood Center. I have been here many times and it is so beautiful every season of the year. I was so suprised to read a blog so close to home, I live in Willard, usually the blogs I read are from different states. Your blog is so interesting to read. Thank you for shariing.