Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Radiant Pearls continued...

After creating my background, I choose to create a stamped image onto it. I used Stewart Superior's Black India ink to stamp Uncle Eno's face. {This image is from River City Baby BumperWorks} and co-ordinates with the small leaf from them.} Once the Uncle Eno's face image is stamped, I masked it by stamping the image again onto text weight paper, and cut it out. Then, I used the cut image to mask the previous stamped image, while I stamp over using the leaf image.

Above, the leaf has been stamped with the mask in place. The bottom shows the results after the mask has been removed. To use this in my Autumn Blessings banner, I carefully cut out the leaf, applied clear embossing powder, removed the excess, and heat set it.



By heat embossing over the Radiant Pearl stamped background, no dry time is necessary.

No comments: