Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enjoying lots of this!

So, yesterday, I was being lazy, lounging in my pj's doing some research for my project 365 {wishing I'd captured the sunrise for my first page...but I'd overslept, so I was wondering what do I want to capture with my cam today?} when Chris called wanting to know if I'd love to spend some time with this little cutie while he ran some errands. Why certainly, I exclaimed excitedly!
Ever since Alexxis was born, I've dreamed of the day when we could make some paper creations together. If you remember on her last visit, we used the Cricut to cut out and decorate the Valentine's Treat Day box, well, trust me, Bug didn't forget!
As soon as she entered our home, smiling, and offering me a leaf {LOL! Of course, I kept it...} I heard, "I wanna make cards." Let me tell you, I've created a monster!!! and that little shit knows how to use that paper trimmer!
Thankfully, I had previously stamped and cut things out, so all we had to do was cut the cards, score them, and let Alexxis use the gluestick! Here's the results of our cards, minus Mommy's "Thinking of You" card that Alexxis so proudly took home.
And I so love this pic! Chaos and Alexxis waiting for Daddy....

I did save a few things from our day together to use in my project 365:

the leaf Alexxis offered me, &

the fortune from the fortune cookie.
Ideas: use my Stamper's Anonymous "Evidence" stamp; Found Object stamp; and the above objects in my daily layout.
Can't wait to get started....

No comments: