Thursday, February 12, 2009

OMG! A Revelation...

After my previous post, I found myself sitting here looking blankly at the screen
on my blog's home page, and I instantly noticed those little squirls on each side of my created Partly Paper blog header.
Aren't those precious?
{I'm noticing that I'm noticing so much more since starting project 365! And I always check to see how my posts posted after I upload them. Do you?}
Anyways, then, my attention focused on to the lettering itself. I found myself smiling, remembering when I created this for my blog header so many years ago and with what!
Did you know that I stamped that using a letterpress alphabet?
I still remember the day that Don & I found them in an antique mall. I was so stoked to find a complete set in a style of type I loved!



You know that feeling that you get when you made a wonderful accomplishment, or something wonderful has just happened, and you think to yourself, "I'm so blogging this!"
well,
{lightbulb moment}
I'm so adding this to my project 365!
and I'm going to use that letterpress type to do it!
Talk about being "in the moment".
Thanks, Universe.

No comments: