Thursday, February 26, 2009

p. 365 - Week 3 LO's for 2/22 & 2/23...

My Favorite Shopping Shoes
On this layout, I used K&Co. printed cardstock for my background and my photo of the day is{POTD} matted onto Tomato Bazill and adhered. I used a clearanced Hobby Lobby frame to frame a stamped image. The stamp was a gift to me from my friend, Lianne, who sent me some extras she obtained while at a rubber stamp convention. {Thank you! There's some beauties in there!!!} and it is a butterfly with the words, "Life is not a dress rehearsal." {A perfect sentiment for my p. 365 project, LOL!}


For my "title"... I used the negatives of the parenthesis from the "Create" layout previously created today. My own handwriting reads, "my favorite shopping" while the word, "shoes" is cut using the Cricut & the Stone Script cartridge.
I added some "BLING!" to this page to mimic the floral background. I used another stamp {also gifted to me by Lianne} to stamp the leaves using a lime green chalk ink. I added a silk flower to the bottom of the photo mat, then, I used red & green flower-shaped rhinestones to create a center stem. I penned in the stem lightly between the rhinestones.
{random shots} of HOME
Another K&Co. background with my POTD matted onto Leap Frog cardstock that I tore along the bottom edge before machine sewing on the lace trim.

I used scraps of K&Co. printed cardstock to cut the leaves out using the Cricut & Plantin again.
I handstamped "random notes" onto kraft cardstock, then inked the edges, prior to adhering.
The word, "HOME" is cut using printed paper in the Cricut {Plantin}.

My handwriting journaling...
Sunday, Feb. 22 2009
lace...silk plant
&
my ANTIQUES
sign
hanging on open door of our hutch


Note to self: {I captured my POTD while out in the studio today.}
AND dang it! I NEED a better camera!!!!

No comments: