Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tennessee...

The one thing that I wanted to do more than anything else! Can we say someone was scared of heights and that it wasn't me? LOL! I can only imagine the views and the photographs that I could have gotten...



...moving along...

On Sunday morning, we drove to Gatlinburg, paid for all day parking,

shot this photograph so I could recognize where we parked...

{see, honey, my photography skills do come in handy sometimes, LOL!}



and the ball sort of reminded both of our hometown's mysteriously revolving ball...



and I could have stood here half of the day,

just breathing in the rose-scented mountain air that morning...

or took in more of the small, scenic, secret little hide-away's nestled in here and there...




No comments: