Monday, January 24, 2005

Cabin Fever?

I'm not sure if it "cabin fever" or if I'm still being bitten by the organizing bug, but whichever it is, I'm hoping it stays for a while. I didn't manage to create any art today, but instead washed down my kitchen walls and cabinets. Even my sink is shining! I did move some boxes that need to go out to the studio to the back door for my next adventure out there. I'll have a few hours to be in the studio tomorrow evening, hopefully I can get a few things put back away.


I did receive a metal embellishment swap in the mail today. I choose a few items that I'll replace with some other metals from my stash. Tomorrow will be a great postal day,as I've several items to take to the P.O. I believe I'm gonna treat myself to a trip to the dollar store to see what goodies I can find there to alter.

Sunday, our contractor finished converting a large cabinet into a new computer amoire for me by adding a shelf and a support. I kept the keyboard tray, a drawer and all hardware from my previous too big and bulky desk before tossing it and those were also installed. Unfortunately, I need to wait a bit to purchase the paint I need to dress it up.

All in all, it's been a good start to the week; hopefully this trend will continue....... {smile}

No comments: