Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Art Gone Postal

Today was a great postal day! I got all my recent artwork that needed to be mailed sent on it's way: a birthday tag for an internet friend, a metal embellishment swap sent on to the next participant, and a 3 for 3 ATC swap with an internet friend.

I stopped into our Dollar Tree to see what was new that I could alter; but decided last minute not to pick up anything new. I probably own enough to keep me creating for a long, long time. Stopped by my LSS {local scrapbook store} signed up for a crop on Friday evening. This will be the first crop for me for 2005. I tend to hibernate within the walls of my own studio so it will be great to get out and socialize with some like-minded individuals. I still will need to pack; I'm thinking of possibly creating something to work on so I can travel lightly.

Not much going on today, I'm on a hiatus...... resting up for the next burst of energy!

No comments: