Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Mysterious Mind........

I woke myself up dreaming about creating a Matchbox style handmade book this morning at 3:30 a.m. It is so mysterious how one's mind works........ I dreamt re: the list of the supplies I made for my matchbox style books and subconsciously have been thinking about it throughout the day.

In my dream, I was desiring to create the attaching endsheets of my book out of vellum when I realized it wouldn't be strong enough, LOL! So, I quickly reached for a matching printed paper to lay down first and was angry at myself for forgetting to bring my xyron to adhere the vellum over top! NOTE: to self........ adhere vellum to printed paper prior to leaving for crop or take xyron with.......... I do believe I'll actually use this technique in my books creation!

No comments: