Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pre-planning for Friday

I'm sitting here thinking re: my Friday night at the LSS and remembering why my last crop in December seemed to work really well. I took a project I was in the process of working on and managed to finish it up. So, once again, I've decided to do some pre-planning for Friday's crop. { usually I drag everything but the kitchen sink and never touch half of it!}

I'm leaning towards creating several matchbook tag style book structures. So, I'll need my:
  • tools, especially my bookbinding tools!, {awe, waxed linen thread, stapler}
  • a variety of adhesives, paints, foam stamps, and a couple foam brushes.
  • A few styrofoam plates, paper towels, and a container for water.
  • Vellum quotes, a few pens for journaling, and alpha rub-ons.

As far as paper goes, I think I'll grab my K&Co. Antiquities line, matching cardstock and ribbons. Then, my embellishment containers. I believe that will give me a variety to work with and should just about do it. The crop is from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m., possibly 2 a.m.? so making several matchbox style booklets should eat the time away. With my cropping bucks, I really need to look for some Coluzzle blades for my swivel knife. Man, is it ever getting dull! I'm thinking I used Chris's last time she was here.

Having this list should assist me when I actually go out to the studio to gather my things up. But, somehow, I've got this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that once I get there, this list is going to grow, LOL! I'll update again with how that goes................

No comments: