Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Gift for a Friend

Desiring to play with some of the new Stampers Anonymous stamps I purchased at the Heirloom Productions Convention held in Indy, IN., I decided to create an ATC 3 Ring Binder as a "Get Well Soon" gift for Chris. She's been desiring to begin creating and trading ATC's so I thought I'd give her some inspiration to get her started. I created a binder cover that will slide into the protective cover of the 3 ring binder, two dividers: one for "Received ATC's" and the other divider is "For Trade ATC's" Inside I placed 20 ATC page protectors and created 9 ATC's to fill the first page. I believe she's gonna flip when she receives this!

I tried to upload the pics this a.m., however "Hello" is sending me an Network Error message. I'll try to upload them again later or post a link where they can be viewed online.

No comments: