Sunday, March 06, 2005

Life is Grand!!!!

Can I tell you just how much I love my fiance? He truly is the best! My biggest supporter and definately my biggest fan {besides my Mom...} Anyways, on Friday, Don & I had a conversation that went something like this...

Me: Honey, do we have any plans for this weekend?

Don: Well, I have to work Fri. & Sat., nothin' going on Sunday. Why do you ask?

Me: I was browsing online and discovered there is a rubber stamp convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. How far is that?

Don: Indianapolis? About a 3 1/2 - 4 hr. drive. Would you like to go?

Me: {Would I like to go?} I'd love to!

All day Saturday I offered him several chances to back out, making suggestions that if this wasn't his cup of tea we could find something else to do, that there would be other conventions and maybe Chris would enjoy attending one with me this summer. Saturday evening, Don looks at me and asks, "What time do we need to be up an out of here by?" Now, I on Cloud 9! I'm going to Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp Convention!

OMG! I'm so stoked! We just returned from attending Heirloom Productions Indianopolis, Ind. Rubber Stamp Convention where I purchased a lot of Stamper's Anonymous, A Stamp In Hand, PastTime Rubber Stamps, Stamp Camp, Lasting Impressions with Ponache rubber, some collage sheets, some way too cool embellishments......made a few wholesale accounts and will be introducing some new product lines to carry in my studio! Lots of cool ideas and things in the works....I'll be zipping around home here the next couple of days, cleaning my house and my studio so I can PLAY!!!!! Okay, maybe not necessarily in that order....... :D

No comments: